This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 14:09:01 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- References: <10305101227.AA22316@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Sat, 10 May 2003, Richard Kenner wrote:
> You had stylistic objections to the patch. I wanted to defer my opinion
> until I saw what response the patch author had to your comments.
> Had Olivier agreed with your comments and produced a patch to go on top
> of what was there to be consistent with them, I would have put that in.
Why didn't the patch author just submit the patch to gcc-patches for
review (whether by you, or by the VxWorks maintainers, and with possible
comments by anyone who happened to read the patch on gcc-patches before it
was reviewed) in the ordinary manner in the first place?
Joseph S. Myers