This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/8485: Misc INTEGER*8 fixes
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at www dot eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 13:58:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/8485: Misc INTEGER*8 fixes
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle wrote:
Yeah, the support for all this *4, *8 stuff is really "incomplete" as
the manual states. Thanks for finding and fixing some of the holes !
Are there any other missing pieces of integer*8 support that you're
aware of? Now that all of the target hooks have been implemented, and
we've fixed some more bugs in the front-end proper, is 64-bit integer
support now complete? If so, we could remove the "incomplete" wording
from the g77 manual, and ask people to submit GNATS problem reports should
they encounter additional integer*8 problems, i.e. real bugs.
I'll try to come up with a test suite entry to test that tomorrow. I'll
also update the manual if it turns out I can't find any missing support.
Thanks for your work !
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)