This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Remove check_access_p in parser, fix PR9554 (a regression)
- From: Kriang Lerdsuwanakij <lerdsuwa at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 17:47:07 +0700
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Remove check_access_p in parser, fix PR9554 (a regression)
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jason Merrill wrote:
This is OK, too.No, that's all I have for now.
Do you have any other patches waiting for approval?