This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Remove check_access_p in parser, fix PR9554 (aregression)
- From: Kriang Lerdsuwanakij <lerdsuwa at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Giovanni Bajo <giovannibajo at libero dot it>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, lerdsuwa at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 17:20:08 +0700
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Remove check_access_p in parser, fix PR9554 (aregression)
- References: <41cd01c31656$2fb3d8e0$114e2697@bagio> <email@example.com>
Jason Merrill wrote:
On Fri, 9 May 2003 20:09:51 +0200, "Giovanni Bajo" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote
Two of the three PRs are still open (8442 and 8806), so I guess it wasn't
completely checked in.
These are related to DR 176. Kriang, do your changes conform?
Only one portion of the patch was approved by Mark. I will
explore some other approach to PR 8442 looking into name lookup
machinery. PR 8806 is simple to fix but depends on PR 8442 so
it remains open.