This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at act-europe dot fr>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,hainque at act-europe dot fr
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 09:10:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- References: <10305100226.AA20882@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
> I'm sure it appears to work. That doesn't make it correct. In any
> case, in my capacity as the VxWorks configury maintainer, I don't want
> this code in the FSF tree until it's rewritten. Are you going to back
> out the patch?
> I want to give Olivier some time to comment before we do anything.
This way of doing things was inspired from what I saw elsewhere. I don't
remember where exactly, and understand it is now deprecated. I'm all for
learning how to do it right and Zack's comments are of great help.
So, you may revert it and I shall come up with a revised patch along the
Thanks for the comments.