This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 09 May 2003 17:11:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- References: <10305092318.AA20357@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 16:18, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I'll pass your comments on, but I believe that much of what was done
> was done in order to get things to work properly.
And why are you checking in patches you don't understand? I'd understand
checking in patches that you understand and have approved (and were also
sent to the list preferably), but something you don't understand?
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>