This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 16:30:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- References: <10305092318.AA20357@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
> I'll pass your comments on, but I believe that much of what was done
> was done in order to get things to work properly.
I'm sure it appears to work. That doesn't make it correct. In any
case, in my capacity as the VxWorks configury maintainer, I don't want
this code in the FSF tree until it's rewritten. Are you going to back
out the patch?