This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [mainline] PATCH to jump.c, c-parse.in: Remove xxx_with_file_and_line
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at integrable-solutions dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:09:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [mainline] PATCH to jump.c, c-parse.in: Remove xxx_with_file_and_line
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 11:29:04AM +0200, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> It would be helpful if we could have DECL_SOURCE_LOCATION equivalent
> for insn NOTEs.
This would be possible, yes. A bit of work, since the lineno
field is overloaded at the moment, but doable.