This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix e500 builtin type
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 15:59:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix e500 builtin type
On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 03:31 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
This patch fixes a minor thinko in the creation of the type of one of
the E500 builtins.
Applied under the obvious fix rule on the mainline and on the e500
Immmmpatient ;-). I was just finishing lunch to do that.
Thanks for taking a look at this Mark.