This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] TLS support for powerpc/powerpc64 (take 2)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 14:29:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] TLS support for powerpc/powerpc64 (take 2)
>>>>> Janis Johnson writes:
Janis> David, are you planning to try the patch on AIX and if so, can you
Janis> use the one that was submitted rather than waiting for an update?
Janis> The changes won't affect functionality, particularly on a target
Janis> that doesn't support TLS.
Okay, I tested it. It's broken.
+/* Bit size of immediate TLS offsets and string from which it is decoded. */
+int rs6000_tls_size = 32;
+const char *rs6000_tls_size_string;
are defined within
block. One cannot determine this from the diff. Please fix.