This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Loop analysis
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Pop Sébastian <pop at gauvain dot u-strasbg dot fr>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 14:10:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Loop analysis
My initial question was a simple "Why?" Maybe I should have been
clearer and asked: "Was this by design?" ... "Was this intentional?"
It is important to know whether there is a technical reason for
the design or whether it is just a placeholder. There are no comments in
the patch or in the code to clarify this.