This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Loop analysis
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Pop Sébastian <pop at gauvain dot u-strasbg dot fr>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 13:59:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Loop analysis
- References: <200305091747.NAA25318@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Fri, 09 May 2003 13:47:57 -0400, David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> While working on SSA loop optimizations, I need to know if the
> interaction between the existing loop optimization infrastructure and the
> Tree-SSA design is hobbled from the beginning.
If you want to change how they interact, I doubt anyone would complain. Go