This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] TLS support for powerpc/powerpc64 (take 2)
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 10:43:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] TLS support for powerpc/powerpc64 (take 2)
- References: <20030509093004.A1775@us.ibm.com> <200305091714.NAA24588@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 01:14:09PM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
> The patch is looking good.
> Is there a reason for the differences between the uses of
Good point, I'll clean those up.
I also forgot to add documentation for -mtls-size (which isn't yet
documented for other targets that use it), and just noticed a typo
in an error message about that option.
David, are you planning to try the patch on AIX and if so, can you
use the one that was submitted rather than waiting for an update?
The changes won't affect functionality, particularly on a target
that doesn't support TLS.