This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Fix for failure to build glibc
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 10:21:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Fix for failure to build glibc
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Andreas Jaeger writes:
>> In any event, my patch is going to have to come out -- it causes grief
>> with C++ (I checked in before libstc++ had started building). Opps.
>Opps, indeed :-( So, what will happen now?
It's unclear at this time. We now have two major hunks of code which
use similarly broken code (glibc and perl). I'm of the opinion that we need
to try and make this work. Others disagree.