This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: tree-ssa branch: Fortran libraries don't build
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>,Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>,"gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 09 May 2003 11:42:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: tree-ssa branch: Fortran libraries don't build
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <C9DB6936-815D-11D7-9D5E-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu> <20030508142002.GA14517@tornado.toronto.redhat.com> <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 11:36, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Tested on gcc.gnu.org, which resulted in a first date bump, installed
> on gcc.gnu.org, and committed.
Great! Thanks Gerald. Yeah, your approach is much more civilized :)