This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Fix for failure to build glibc
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: law at redhat dot com, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 09:53:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Fix for failure to build glibc
- References: <200305082146.h48LkJ3S013919@speedy.slc.redhat.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 09 May 2003 06:56:53 +0200, Andreas Jaeger <email@example.com> wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org writes:
>> In any event, my patch is going to have to come out -- it causes grief
>> with C++ (I checked in before libstc++ had started building). Opps.
> Opps, indeed :-( So, what will happen now?
I've just reverted it.