This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: function parms in regs, patch 2 of 3
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 22:41:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: function parms in regs, patch 2 of 3
- References: <20030424153431.GY1189@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au>
Alan Modra wrote:
This patch moves the special case code in move_block_from_reg for
destinations smaller than a word to the only place where such
handling is needed.
This is OK.
I noticed that the new comment for move_block_from_reg mentions a
parameter named TYPE, but there is no such parameter in either the old
or new version of this function. Perhaps something left over from an
earlier version of the patch? This bit should be taken out.