This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Fix for failure to build glibc
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>,Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 06:56:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Fix for failure to build glibc
- References: <200305082146.h48LkJ3S013919@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
> In any event, my patch is going to have to come out -- it causes grief
> with C++ (I checked in before libstc++ had started building). Opps.
Opps, indeed :-( So, what will happen now?
SuSE Labs email@example.com