This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SH Patch applied to mainline / permission to apply to 3.3branch?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com
- Date: 08 May 2003 21:26:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: SH Patch applied to mainline / permission to apply to 3.3branch?
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <3EBABA8F.AC80F48F@superh.com>
On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 13:14, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> I've applied the appended patch to the mainline, and
> would like to apply it to the 3.3 branch too.
I applied it for you; as you say, it can only affect SH.
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>