This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [java] Re: analysis #2: alpha bootstrap failure on mainline
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 08 May 2003 17:52:58 -0600
- Subject: Re: [java] Re: analysis #2: alpha bootstrap failure on mainline
- References: <20030507125331.GT11607@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au><Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><20030508212227.GD6901@redhat.com> <20030508235041.GI6901@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "rth" == Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
rth> Indeed, DECL_EXTERNAL was not set for methods that are
rth> separately compiled. Fixed (for Linux anyway) thus.
Andrew will have to say. I sent a patch to do a similar thing
yesterday, but I like the refactoring in yours better. Mine just
conditionally set DECL_EXTERNAL in add_method_1, leaving the code
looping on fields.