This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix compilation warnings in alpha.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at www dot eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 15:36:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix compilation warnings in alpha.c
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 10:13:22AM -0600, Roger Sayle wrote:
> * alpha.c (alpha_start_function): Cast frame_size to an unsigned
> HOST_WIDE_INT in comparisons to avoid compiler warnings.
It'd be better to change the signedness of frame_size itself.