This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Fix for failure to build glibc
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 14:30:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Fix for failure to build glibc
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jason Merrill writes:
>On Thu, 08 May 2003 14:22:07 -0600, email@example.com wrote:
>> In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jason Merrill writ
>> >Why is this necessary? Do you have a continue in a statement-expression
>> >which refers to a loop outside the statement-expression?
>Eww. Perhaps I should think about resurrecting the genericize patch.
I'm not sure what you're referring to... Unless you're referring to
the code which double simplifies every function.