This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: small varasm.c improvements
- From: Krister Walfridsson <cato at df dot lth dot se>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 22:23:01 +0200 (MEST)
- Subject: Re: small varasm.c improvements
On Wed, 7 May 2003, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > But one of the new tests (const-elim-1.c) added with that patch is
> > failing as well. That isn't fixed by this change, test2 is still
> > generating code to initialize the structure S.
> That's something that has never worked, rather than something that
> broke. If you can look into it further that'd be helpful; otherwise
> feel free to XFAIL it on arm.
FWIW, it does fail for i386 too... (at least i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.6,
but you should see the same on Linux by using -march=i386)