This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.3] Patch for target/10687
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 08 May 2003 10:18:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: [3.3] Patch for target/10687
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20030508170019.GA26353@nevyn.them.org>
On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 10:00, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Hi Mark,
> I just filed PR target/10687; here's the patch for it. There's a
> simple typo in config/mips/linux.h which causes _GNU_SOURCE to be
> defined by default when compiling C code, which causes all sorts of
> strange problems.
It's actually worse than that; this typo will make portions of
c-common.c think that it's compiling C++ and do weird things.
> Is this OK for 3.3 or should I queue it for 3.3.1?
This is OK for 3.3.
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>