This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch 3.3 backport of g++.dg/other/packed1.C XFAIL for sparc64
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 08 May 2003 08:48:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch 3.3 backport of g++.dg/other/packed1.C XFAIL for sparc64
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200305081517.LAA02812@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 08:17, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> I noticed that g++.dg/other/packed1.C started failing on all sparc64
> targets. Looking at the testcase, the comments say a fix for it was
> reverted so it is an expected failure. But the pattern match looked
> for "sparc" not "sparc*", hence the sparc64 errors. See:
> Patch tested via "make check" on sparc64-sun-solaris2.7.
> I've installed this on the trunk as "obvious".
> Mark - I'd like to also apply it on 3.3 at an appropriate time as you
> decide. (I.e. either now, or after the branch is unfrozen.) Please
> let me know.
Go ahead now. Thanks,
Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>