This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: .register pseudo-op (Was: PR 10656 and PR 10657)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Date: 08 May 2003 08:45:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: .register pseudo-op (Was: PR 10656 and PR 10657)
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <1052397080.2429.1737.camel@escape>
On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 05:31, Anthony Green wrote:
> I confirmed that this patch solves the bootstrap problem on Solaris 7
> with the unpatched .register-less Sun assembler. Ok for 3.3 and trunk?
Yes! Thanks very much to you and Jeff for working on this problem.
Please close the PR, when you have checked in your change.
Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>