This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix for PR 1687, plus a small cleanup
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 14:56:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix for PR 1687, plus a small cleanup
- References: <1052339808.13850.73.camel@steven>
On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 10:36:48PM +0200, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> I would appreciate if somebody could see if the new longjmp check is
> OK. We used to check for BUILT_IN_LONGJMP; with this patch we use
It is not ok. __builtin_longjmp is different from longjmp
in this case.