This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Small bug in _Unwind_Resume_or_Rethrow
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 14:40:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: Small bug in _Unwind_Resume_or_Rethrow
- References: <20030507191551.GA25582@nevyn.them.org>
On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 03:15:51PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Generates the obvious warning about returning a value in a void function.
Ah, oops. Will fix shortly.