This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] SYSROOT subdir support
- From: <gp at qnx dot com>
- To: "Richard Henderson" <rth at redhat dot com>, "Alexandre Oliva" <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gp at qnx dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 21:29:18 -0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] SYSROOT subdir support
If someone who understands gcc.c and sysroot can help me polish the patch,
that will allow me to present a better final patch to whoever will ultimately
If those two people are the same person, all the better. :-)
Richard Henderson <email@example.com> said:
> On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 06:50:11PM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> > FWIW, I'd very much like to see this feature go in, but it's not in a
> > file I could approve changes for :-(
> But it's build related is it not?