This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Unwinder improvements.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Michal Ludvig <mludvig at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 14:28:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Unwinder improvements.
- References: <3EB90ED7.email@example.com>
On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 03:49:11PM +0200, Michal Ludvig wrote:
> the attached patch adds a new function _Unwind_GetGRAddr()' to the
> unwinder. Having it there is necessary when doing a backtrace from the
> application to prevent a segfault in _Unwind_GetGR if requesting unsaved
> OK to apply?
No. You've not given sufficient rationale for why this function
would need to be exported.