This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[tree-ssa] string-opt18.c xfailure
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:15:51 -0600
- Subject: [tree-ssa] string-opt18.c xfailure
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
* gcc.c-torture/execute/string-opt-18.x: Expect execution
This is going to be expected to fail at execution time for a while.
# We can't replace the call to stpcpy with an inlined memcpy due
# to limitations in how we gimplify builtins. Expect execution
# failures at all optimization levels until we can fix this.
set torture_execute_xfail [istarget]