This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: small varasm.c improvements
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 09:59:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: small varasm.c improvements
- References: <200305071626.h47GQ6T14013@pc960.cambridge.arm.com>
Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Please try the patch from
> Yep, that appears to fix it.
I will be checking that patch in shortly.
> But one of the new tests (const-elim-1.c) added with that patch is
> failing as well. That isn't fixed by this change, test2 is still
> generating code to initialize the structure S.
That's something that has never worked, rather than something that
broke. If you can look into it further that'd be helpful; otherwise
feel free to XFAIL it on arm.