This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: verification error in 3.3
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>, GCC libjava patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mitchell at mail dot codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 06 May 2003 19:22:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: verification error in 3.3
- References: <3EB57E85.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Mark, this is important for 3.3.
Mark> OK; check it in. Be very careful though -- we probably won't get much
Mark> testing with your new version before FCS.
Understood. I ran extra tests, and this is a reversion to an
earlier, known-working state. So I think we're ok.