This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: verification error in 3.3
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: GCC libjava patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Mark Mitchell <mitchell at mail dot codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 18:09:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: verification error in 3.3
- References: <3EB57E85.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tom Tromey wrote:
Per, is Kawa ordinarily ok to build and check from cvs?
Yes, I try to not check anything in unless it passes
'make all && make check'. Very rarely something slips by.
One problem is that 'make check' prints out a lot of verbiage
and so it is possible to overlook a regression. And sometimes
when I have a large multi-directory check-in the tree may briefly
be inconsistent, but I usually manage to avoid that.