This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GC special object sizes
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: Dan Nicolaescu <dann at ics dot uci dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 08:42:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: GC special object sizes
On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 05:24 AM, Dan Nicolaescu wrote:
Is this useful? Should it be turned in a proper patch? If yes, it
should probably not be compiled in by default. What switch should be
used to control that? Any other suggestions?
Yes this is useful. -fmem-report is good option for now.
May be you want to cover it inside GATHER_STATISTICS #ifdefs?