This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [java]source location patch
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 12:42:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [java]source location patch
- References: <3EB3F3D7.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Zack Weinberg writes:
> Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com> writes:
> > Hi,
> > Although not necessary for the input_location change patch, this turns out
> > to be useful in canonicalizing location_t usage. I was updating
> > java to use location_t and input_location, and tripped over this bit of
> > missing change.
> > built & tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu, ok?
> Looks good to me, but wait 24 hours in case one of the Java
> maintainers has an objection. (Java patches should be cc:ed to
> firstname.lastname@example.org; I've added them to the list and quoted the
> complete patch for reference.)
Looks okay to me.