This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Relax restriction slightly on integral mode structs
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 May 03 07:07:13 EDT
- Subject: Re: Relax restriction slightly on integral mode structs
Well, the point is: Suppose someone (inadvertedly) backs out or breaks
Will he notice by running the testsuite?
That's the case with nearly all of the patches motivated by Ada issues
since we don't yet have a Ada testsuite.