This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GC special object sizes
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>,"gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 06:47:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: GC special object sizes
- References: <1051633938.7385.68.camel@steven> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1051641364.7385.80.camel@steven> <1051717586.731.160.camel@steven> <email@example.com> <1052185839.724.216.camel@steven>
Steven Bosscher wrote:-
> If there was an elegant check to see if an extra_order_size was a power
> of two, I would implement it so that we'd ignore extra page orders for
> such sizes in init_ggc in ggc-page. (This would also allow us to have
Is this what you mean?
x && !(x & (x - 1))