This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GC special object sizes
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>,"gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 05 May 2003 19:35:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: GC special object sizes
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <1051633938.7385.68.camel@steven> <email@example.com> <1051641364.7385.80.camel@steven> <1051717586.731.160.camel@steven>
On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 11:46, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> Diego, you get this because if this goes on the trunk, you should _not_
> merge it into the tree-ssa branch, because tree_common is 8 bytes larger
> on the branch, so two operand tree_exps are 32 bytes.
OK. Should I define TREE_EXP_SIZE to something different on the
branch? I don't like the idea of having to undo the patch every time I
do a mainline merge.