This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: handle vector constants in arrays
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 11:59:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: patch: handle vector constants in arrays
- References: <ABB24A90-7F2A-11D7-9FCD-000393750C1E@redhat.com>
Aldy Hernandez <email@example.com> writes:
> Pretty obvious. Fixes the test below, which is currently aborting.
> This (as well as the last patch for which I forgot to mention) was
> bootstrapped and regtested on x86, and was regtested on a cross
> powerpc-eabispe toolchain.
> Ok for mainline and e500 branch?
Could you explain how we get to this bit of digest_init with
inside_init not being a CONSTRUCTOR?