This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA][3.3] backport dwarf2 location expression fix?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 05 May 2003 08:23:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA][3.3] backport dwarf2 location expression fix?
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20030505012210.GB7207@twiddle.net>
On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 18:22, Richard Henderson wrote:
> I'd like to backport
> to 3.3. I thought this could wait for 3.3.1, but Roland is
> concerned about releasing glibc 2.3.2 without a released gcc
> that can use it (without crashing on the aforementioned).
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>