This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[RFA][3.3] backport dwarf2 location expression fix?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 18:22:10 -0700
- Subject: [RFA][3.3] backport dwarf2 location expression fix?
I'd like to backport
to 3.3. I thought this could wait for 3.3.1, but Roland is
concerned about releasing glibc 2.3.2 without a released gcc
that can use it (without crashing on the aforementioned).