This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Relax restriction slightly on integral mode structs
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 4 May 03 18:46:33 EDT
- Subject: Re: Relax restriction slightly on integral mode structs
Do you have a testcase of the testsuite?
I'm not sure what you mean: this is not a bugfix, but rather allowing layout
that couldn't be allowed before. I could demonstrate an example (in Ada:
I doubt you'd see it in C), but it would take some work.