This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix problem with late insns in sibcall
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: hainque at act-europe dot fr
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 4 May 03 15:00:17 EDT
- Subject: Re: Fix problem with late insns in sibcall
What do you think ?
I'd like to understand the issue more. It seems clear to me that if such
a "late" insn did occur, things would go wrong. What may be the case is
just that the way things are, it can't occur. But if that's just an
"accident", then we should either leave the patch the way it is or put
in some code that will abort if a problematic case occurs. I don't
understand the issue well enough to choose, so I think at least some
investigation is called for.