This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] A generic basic_filebuf::_M_underflow
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Pétur Runólfsson <peturr02 at ru dot is>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 13:28:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] A generic basic_filebuf::_M_underflow
- References: <07D05A69A3D0C14FAEA60C3ACE8E5564028D0E01@nike.hir.is>
Pétur Runólfsson wrote:
Hi,This is great stuff, but before providing a generic version based on the
This patch removes the specializations of basic_filebuf::_M_underflow
and adds a generic version, based on the old wchar_t specialization.
I think the latter should be polished a bit more: see my recent posting
and another, more