This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ppc e500: spe.h cleanups
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 00:02:08 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: ppc e500: spe.h cleanups
- References: <20030503155252.A20805@redhat.com>
On Sat, 3 May 2003, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> 2003-05-03 Aldy Hernandez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/rs6000/spe.h: Remove unecessary casts. Misc cleanups.
> ! This file is part of GCC.
> --- 2,23 ----
> ! This file is part of GNU CC.
Changing GCC to GNU CC is hardly a cleanup, unless you've sent a reversed
Joseph S. Myers