This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC and GCLIB patches for RedHat9 and Oracle 9.2i
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: jeremie at poczta dot onet dot pl
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 14:51:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC and GCLIB patches for RedHat9 and Oracle 9.2i
- References: <1051972651.2691.4.camel@J5G00S01>
Jeremi Nagacz RH9 in ONET <email@example.com> writes:
> I've the same problem as below case.
> Tell me about update of gcc and gclib packages to fix a problem
This is not remotely enough information for us to help. Please see
the instructions at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html.