This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] rearrange powerpc legitimate address subroutines
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: dje at watson dot ibm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 14:15:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] rearrange powerpc legitimate address subroutines
- References: <20030503190952.GB32193@redhat.com>
> X-Original-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 12:09:52 -0700
> From: Richard Henderson <email@example.com>
> I am working on some bits that might require modifications
> to them, and I didn't want to have to contort already huge
> Bootstrapped on ppc-linux. Ok?
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>