This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch builtins.c: avoid duplicate work passing the entire expression
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 13:04:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch builtins.c: avoid duplicate work passing the entire expression
- References: <200305030104.VAA29609@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 09:04:02PM -0400, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> * builtins.c (expand_builtin_constant_p, expand_builtin_strlen,
> expand_builtin_frame_address): Update prototypes.
> (expand_builtin_constant_p, expand_builtin_strlen,
> expand_builtin_strcpy, expand_builtin_memset,
> expand_builtin_bzero, expand_builtin_args_info,
> expand_builtin_frame_address): Pass in just the argument(s)
> needed, not the entire expression `exp'.
> (expand_builtin): Update all calls to these functions.