This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Warnings about rcs_id strings: let's settle this
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Kean Johnston <jkj at sco dot com>
- Cc: "'Joseph S. Myers'" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, "'Mark Mitchell'" <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "'Zack Weinberg'" <zack at codesourcery dot com>, "'Joe Buck'" <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 12:39:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: Warnings about rcs_id strings: let's settle this
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <00c301c311a3$17b95830$03419384@shrike>
On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 11:37:46AM -0700, Kean Johnston wrote:
> > changes regarding inline functions and declarations in system headers,
> That is what was in the 3.2 code, I was just restoring it. I am not
> introducing new behaviour, so no new test is needed. I was, on request,
> restoring the old behaviour.
The test should *prove* you've restored the old behaviour.